BFA in Media Arts
Admission to the Media Arts (BFA Honours) program is based both on academic performance and artistic merit. Academic admissibility is assessed by York University, while artistic merit is evaluated by the Department of Cinema & Media Arts. Therefore, the application to the Media Arts program is a two-step process.
Applications to this program are accepted for Fall (September) entry only.
You may apply to more than one AMPD program; however you must apply separately to each one.
Step 1: Apply to York University
Current York University students interested in transferring to the program should contact the Department of Cinema & Media Arts directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Step 2: Complete the Supplementary Evaluation
- If you haven’t already, visit the York campus or AMPD for a tour of our facilities.
- Check out our public events and performances taking place throughout the season.
- Make sure all your documents arrive before the deadline.
- Check your application status.
- Visit York University’s Scholarships & Financial Aid website and AMPD’s Scholarships, Awards & Bursaries website.
Do you have questions about the application process? Want to know more about our programs and your next steps? Ask us at email@example.com.